who has BLE dive computers - which one, which OSs can you test

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Tue Sep 19 15:00:36 PDT 2017

App installed, but I need a couple days to get back to the dive computer and copy off my last dives first.

Please keep in mind that I also have desktop Linux access, if any of that tooling could be more beneficial than the android side.  I'd also be willing to schedule some time for SSH access to a desktop in range and sit around to manipulate the dive computer on demand if it would help, too.