who has BLE dive computers - which one, which OSs can you test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 19 15:38:47 PDT 2017

> On Sep 19, 2017, at 3:00 PM, Richard Houser <rick at divinesymphony.net> wrote:
>
> App installed, but I need a couple days to get back to the dive computer and copy off my last dives first.

Understood.

> Please keep in mind that I also have desktop Linux access, if any of that tooling could be more beneficial than the android side. I'd also be willing to schedule some time for SSH access to a desktop in range and sit around to manipulate the dive computer on demand if it would help, too.

That's a very generous offer. Right now I think the Nordic tool on Android is pretty much
the best way to get to the information I need. Linus also has an A300CS and he's here
in town (well, this week he is out of time, diving), so I'll ask him to either allow me to use
his or to continue his work that he already started.

What will be extremely helpful is if you'll be able to help test / verify that whatever we
come up with works for your computer and the OSs that you have access to.

Thanks