who has BLE dive computers - which one, which OSs can you test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 19 15:41:10 PDT 2017

> On Sep 19, 2017, at 2:31 PM, Matt Thompson <mathomp at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:45 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>
> - which BLE dive computer do you have access to
>   (So far only support Suunto EON Steel, Heinrich Weikamp OSTC 4,
>   Shearwater Perdix AI (and dual stack Perdix / Petrel 2), and Scubapro G2 --
>   if you have others, I'd love to know as well)
>
> I have the Aqualung i750T.

The same request that I made to Richard earlier:

can you install "nRF Connect" on your Android device, connect to the Aqualung
i750T and send a screen shot of the services that it offers? You have to tap on
the name of the service to then get to the characteristics... there should be one
or more that offer read, write and notify..

> - which OSs can you test on
>
> macOS 10.12.6
> Fedora 26
> Android 7.1.1

Those three should work from a BLE support perspective (but we have no code
for your dive computer, yet)

> Windows 10 once we have BLE support there

It looks like Lubomir will start to look into that :-)