thinking about 4.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 22 05:20:55 PDT 2017

So for Ubuntu, the way to test "my" binaries is to follow the instructions at https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/ <https://subsurface-divelog.org/download/> but to use the ppa:subsurface/subsurface-daily PPA:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:subsurface/subsurface-daily
sudo apt-get update
With this you should be able to run

sudo apt-get install subsurface
 to install the latest Subsurface test binary (4.6.4.839-1 as I write this).

I'd really appreciate if you could test that and report any issues. Especially with the maps plugin, BT, BLE, and any of the other fun new features :-)

Much appreciated.

/D