thinking about 4.7

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 02:46:12 PDT 2017

On 23 September 2017 at 10:14, Dietrich Meyer <dietrich at sunnynames.com> wrote:
> On Samstag, 23. September 2017 06:41:23 CEST you wrote:
>> > Anything more specific I could test?
>>
>> Key things I worry about
>> a) does the map widget work

<snip>

>         - changing exact position of dive site by dragging with mouse works (never
> noticed this in the old version, is this new feature? Cool!)

in the old version it was possible to double click on a new location
to move the selected dive marker there.
in the new version, double click is used for zoom-in (like in google
maps) and the dive marker location is changed by dragging, which is
arguably a smoother UX.

>> b) does printing work
>
> Yes, works fine. Printing all dives, or printing just selected dives, tried two
> different templates.
> Small suggestion for improvement: Current subsurface does not remember which
> template was used last (it always offers "Flowlayout") . I am not using paper
> logbook since I stated to use subsurfacemobile, but if I would print
> regularely I would like subsurface to remember my choice of template...

if you have a github account you can log this as an issue here (e.g.
"change-request: ... title"):
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues

if you don't have an account i can log this for you.

thanks
lubomir