thinking about 4.7

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Sat Sep 23 05:54:21 PDT 2017

On 2017-09-23 07:34, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 04:33:56PM +0200, Aaron Scheiner wrote:
>> The application then freezes when it opens my cloud storage.
> I think Tomaz is looking into that one.

If you're talking about the case we were looking into over IRC, then
this may (in my case) be due to a corrupted log.

An easy way to confirm whether Aaron has the same issue is for Aaron to
start Subsurface with an empty log, like this:

subsurface/build/subsurface -user=foo

In my case, if I then open my local divelog-file (poltsi.xml), it,
err.., dies, the open-dialog is not even closed (I can move the dialog
around), but it does not receive any action more.

Poltsi