thinking about 4.7

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Sat Sep 23 09:55:18 PDT 2017

This is the verbose output from the latest PPA version (just installed -
I've omitted some "didn't find picture entry" lines) :

Plugins Directory:  QDir( "/usr/bin" , nameFilters = { "*" },
 QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters(
Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )
qml: MapWidget.qml: cannot find a plugin named: googlemaps
qrc:/MapWidget.qml:21: Error: Cannot assign [undefined] to
QDeclarativeGeoMapType*
MapWidget ready
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/blue@aquarat.za.net[blue@aquarat.za.net]
"
git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: update local repo
sync with remote
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/blue@aquarat.za.net[blue@aquarat.za.net]
git storage: Sync with cloud storage
delete proxy setting
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (1 second(s) passed)
git storage: fetch remote
git storage: Successful cloud connection, fetch remote
git storage: check remote status
git storage: try to update
git storage: Done syncing with cloud storage
git storage: Load dives from local cache
git storage: Successfully opened dive data
Set the current dive site: 0
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/blue@aquarat.za.net[blue@aquarat.za.net]
"

File locations:

Local git storage: /home/aquarat/.subsurface/cloudstorage/88a64b723025d10e
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/blue@aquarat.za.net[blue@aquarat.za.net]
"
Cloud URL:
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/blue@aquarat.za.net[blue@aquarat.za.net]
Image hashes: /home/aquarat/.subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory: /home/aquarat/.subsurface/picturedata/

build with Qt Version 5.7.1, runtime from Qt Version 5.7.1
Set the current dive site: 280547891
^C

Aaron