interpolating depth values

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Mon Sep 25 09:25:45 PDT 2017

BTW: It should be fairly easy to try out what your dive computer
says about negative water depths:

Next time you go into a bath tub or swimming pool take a (big)
transparent measuring cup with you, and somehow fix your dive
computer to the bottom of that measuring cup with the display
readable from the outside.

Completely fill the cup with water, submerse it in the pool/tub,
turn it such that the opening points downwards, then drag the cup
above the surface, along with the water and dive computer in it.

Would be interesting to know what different dive computers display
in that situation.

(I would try it right now on my own, had I not drowned my D9
two weeks before... :-( - still need to buy a new one.)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg