thinking about 4.7

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Mon Sep 25 19:35:27 PDT 2017

I should be able to start testing more regularly again.

Currently running macOS 10.11.6, and have an iPhone -- but no BT or BLE
computers at the moment.

The latest macOS build (4.64.839) had the printing problem with grantlee
that was an issue a while back. The FAQ solution worked with a minor syntax
change:
~/Library/Application Support/Subsurface/printing_templates/ should be
~/Library/Application\ Support/Subsurface/printing_templates/  -- I can do
a PR for this in Github if you want (assuming that's still the way that the
website is being maintained?)

Facebook upload mostly works, but Subsurface asks for an album name to
place the photo into an album... but Facebook simply posts it to an album
called "Subsurface Photos" -- no mention of the user defined album
anywhere. I'd also caution against using the verbiage of "profile picture"
in the instructions when referring to the dive profile graph, as that
phrase means something else completely to Facebook users.

I'm loving the new maps -- much more responsive and useful.

Any other new features that are pressing to be tested on macOS?

-Fede