create cloud account form mobile: weird message in log output

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 26 10:46:19 PDT 2017

On 26-09-17 19:13, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Thanks for sending this. What is interesting to me is that you have gotten
> the 404 status back quite a few times (13, I think), but no one else ever
> has. AND you are working on changing the flow of account creation /
> authentication.

That is definitely an interesting observation. It could well be that in
the process of streamlining the user auth stuff have made 13 (or more)
test accounts, but this was the first time I noticed this weird message.
Not by strange behavior of the app (as it performs as expected), but by
careful reading of the log output.

> So my first guess is that you do something in an order that confuses the
> backend. But the log file alone doesn't tell me enough what you are doing
> and WHERE you get that error.

This might well be the case ... I will send you a full log of the
creation of a new account, on a fresh install on mobile (without any
previous ssrf data on it).

--jan