who has BLE dive computers - which one, which OSs can you test

Seppo Takalo seppo.takalo at iki.fi
Thu Sep 28 11:10:15 PDT 2017

On 19 September 2017 at 17:45, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> So, could you please respond and tell me
>
> - which BLE dive computer do you have access to
>

> - which OSs can you test on

Shearwater Perdix AI
Mac OS X 10.11.6, Macbook Pro 2010, using separate BLE dongle that came
with the Perdix.
Qt 5.9.1
Subsurface v4.6.4-848-g2a29d4a4

Test:
Initial download always fails (as already reported here), I need to first
scan and then select the device.
Succesfully downloads 5 dives, then Perdix reports "LOG ERROR: Timeout" and
Subsurface shows "Error\n Dive data import error"

After re-starting Bluetooth from Perdix and clicking "Retry dowload" from
Subsurface seems to continue and download more dives until finally popping
the "Error\nDive data import error" message.
This time no error messages on Perdix and all dives seems to be
successfully imported, regardless of the error message.

--