Map issue with release 4.7.8 under windows 10

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Apr 7 01:59:22 PDT 2018

Am 06.04.2018 um 16:34 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:

>>> try this installer from github:
>>> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/download/v4.7.8/subsurface-4.7.8.exe
>>>
>>> the website one seems to be missing the geoservices folder for some reason:
>>> https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/subsurface-4.7.8.exe
>>>
>> ^ pinging Dirk in case he didn't see this message.
> I replaced the installer on the Subsurface website with the working one. I had
> tested the one I built there and it showed a map on my laptop, but it must have
> picked up plugins from an earlier install because when I removed the installed
> bits and reinstalled I was able to reproduce the problem :-(
When reading this it came to my mind that I recently changed s.th. in
the MXE build script related to building the googlemaps plugin:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/commit/bb922e8db27bb462c3c92cb11e71f1ccdbe6f401

May this be the cause for the missing plugin in the one installer?

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs