maps on iOS

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:10:25 PDT 2018

Sorry for missing quotes, but starting the mail from mobile to attach
the screenshot failed to quote your text.

Adding coordinates to the edit text field does work. However, I did
not see a way to select a spot on the map.

The attached screenshot shows a location icon on the left side of
action button. This takes one to the map just like the mapit button.

You can select multiple flags using the upper right icon on the map
window. Opens up a menu allowing to select visible dive locations
(along with copying coordinates and opening google maps). Except now
that I re-test it, it seems that only one flag is actually selected.
So we should get rid of this particular menu item if it is not working
and cannot be used.

Selecting a dive site on the map does currently appear to work. I was
referring to selecting multiple sites (which I thought worked as I do
recall a couple of flags lighting up). But does not seem to work now,
so probably a mis-read from my side.

miika