Bluetooth fails on mobile

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:09:59 PDT 2018

Still trying the latest APK on my phones.

No way to download dives from my Petrel 2 on my 4 different phones.

On a Google Nexus 5 only I don't get the BT FAIL error on my Petrel.
IMHO On Subsurface the UI error message is fake: "no new dives were found
on this device" but I don't think there was a real data transfer because I
get the same error while downloading dives from my Samsung TV.

What can I do to get the dives on my phone?

I attached a screenshot of the app log.

PS
Why don't you use a text control hence text can be selected and copy pasted
here?

Thank you as always

davide at mobile