Change water type

tormento turment at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 05:09:38 PDT 2018

Yes, I know very well the relation about salinity (density) and pressure
(depth). There is a delta between 2% and 3%. As a matter of fact is
pressure (even apparent one) to rule Henry’s Law and depth is only
determined by salinity.

Anyway some diving systems are really strict about max depth more than max
pressure :)

A way to fix salinity would be welcome, even hex editing configuration file.