A few changes to the QML UI

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 14 18:52:23 PDT 2018

I have pushed new versions to both Android and iOS testers.

- experimental, still completely untested Mares BLE support (I copied a few people who I believe have access to one of those)
- ability to share the log file on iOS (easiest way is to use the Mail app and attach the log file and send it to yourself - then you can look at it...)
- folding dive list is back (and this time it seems to work much better)
- on Android I still see an occasional weird scrolling behavior - I don't see this on iOS
- when editing dives "Use current GPS location" should now actually work (this has been broken since forever)

(see what happens if I get to go diving? - Y'all need to make sure I go diving more frequently... just saying)

For all of these changes I of course would love to see some testing. You can add yourself to the Android testing group here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile <https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile>
For iOS please send me an email so I can add you to the tester list (no self service there, sorry)