A few changes to the QML UI

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Apr 14 19:44:57 PDT 2018

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018, 18:52 Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I have pushed new versions to both Android and iOS testers.
>
> - folding dive list is back (and this time it seems to work much better)

I love the folding dive list, although it's seems to have performance
problems.

Or maybe scrolling up triggers "refresh" and another cloud sync? It's very
jerky, and I seem to get the cloud sync message several times.

I also seem unable to collapse a dive trip after I've exposed it. But it's
*so* jerky that it's hard to tell.

Maybe it's not performance, and it's just a symptom of the scrolling bug:

- on Android I still see an occasional weird scrolling behavior - I don't
> see this on iOS

It was fine for a while, but it's back with a vengeance now.

The collapsing dive trip feature is very very promising, but there is
definitely something seriously wrong with the dive list. I'm assuming it's
all kirigami under the hood?

     Linus