A few changes to the QML UI

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Apr 15 13:24:20 PDT 2018

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018, 13:19 Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> If you feel strongly about being able to have multiple trips open that
> should not be hard.

I don't feel strongly at all. I think it was more of a reaction from "this
is different from what I expected from the desktop version".

The mobile behavior might indeed be better for the small screen.

The only issue I see is if you would want to compare dives in two different
trips, but I'm not sure that's an actual issue at all. The mobile version
doesn't show the kinds of things that I normally look at in the dive list
anyway (ie SAC rate etc) so you have to go into the dives for that anyway.

So as far as I'm concerned, leave it as is until somebody comes up with a
good reason to have multiple trips open.

      Linus