latest Subsurface-mobile with latest Kirigami has no Icons

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 15 20:37:28 PDT 2018

Hi Marco,

I updated Subsurface-mobile to the latest Kirigami - which helped fix a serious ListView scrolling issue...
But it also made all the icons in Subsurface-mobile disappear.
Interestingly current Kirigami master removed src/Icon.qml a few days ago - even though thats still referenced in src/qmldir (and there are still references to Kirigami.Icon in other files) - so I'm a bit confused about the current state of upstream Kirigami, I guess :-(

I'd love some help to figure out what's going on there :-)

Thanks