Dive list scrolling in Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 16 09:03:48 PDT 2018

I got my five year old Nexus 10 to take a charge again and had a chance to test the latest beta of Subsurface-mobile on it.
Based on that I would say there are two different types of "jerkiness" that we need to distinguish.

(1) the scrolling isn't completely "smooth". It sometimes stops briefly, but then continues in a logical and consistent manner (I see that with the Nexus 10)
(2) the scrolling jumps around in weird ways, i.e., you are at the bottom of the dive list scrolling up, you lift your finger to continue the scroll, the dive list jumps back to the bottom

I can no longer see (2). Miika, Joacim - do you see this level of jerkiness, still?