Problems importing APD CCR dive logs.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Apr 18 07:51:50 PDT 2018

On 18/04/2018 16:05, Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Willem Ferguson
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>
>     Dear Miika,
>
>     Would you by any chance be prepared to look at the attached APD
>     dive log? The setpoint data are there and correctly identified in
>     the import dialog. However, it is not written to xml. Consequently
>     the setpoint is erroneously shown as the same value as pO2. Can it
>     be user error (that is, me)?
>

> Sure, I can take a look. I just need to know, how the setpoint should
> be stored in the XML. Currently setpoint is stored to po2 attribute,
> and I just need to know where it should be saved to fix this.
>
> miika

Hi Miika,

As far as I can see, the setpoint column in the .apd text file contains
values around 0.7 and 1.3. However, the po2 attribute in the xml
generated from that input does not contain values around 0.7 and 1.3.
That probably means that the po2 attribute was not assigned correctly.
This worked correctly for a pretty long time since I have apd xml files
with accurate setpoints, but I do not have their text import files any
more. So I suspect some code thing has changed that breaks it??

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf