Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Apr 18 11:47:10 PDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:

> I failed with BT download (OSTC Sport). But my download fails also with the
> release version of Subsurface. Unpairing-pairing works but no download with
> subsurface on Linux desktop for me :(

Is the OSTC sport a rfcomm (legacy BT) device?

I don't have any of those, so I couldn't test it.

I don't think Dirk tests it either, which may explain the "fails with
release version too". It may be that all his older ones are broken.

Ugh. The rfcomm case _looks_ trivial, but since I have never used it,
I can only go by the "changes since mainline".

And if mainline was broken too, then the fact that those changes look
sane obviously isn't meaningful.

Dirk is traveling, and I don't have an rfcomm dive computer, so it
would be great if somebody who likes debugging would look at this..

                Linus