Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Apr 18 13:15:23 PDT 2018

>From phone. You guys in the developed world have resources for all the
latest kit. I my country iRda is commonly used. In addition the CCR
community worldwide often use iRda. It has a significant role to play at
least for the next 10 years. Therefore I strongly argue for the continued
support of iRda. Subsurface is not meant only for the divers with the
latest kit. Kind regards, willem