Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Apr 18 13:20:37 PDT 2018

> On Apr 18, 2018, at 10:13 PM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> Dirk,
>
>> On 18. Apr 2018, at 21:28, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to get Travis to do that for us.
>> Which OSs can you test? Travis creates an AppImage, Windows and an unsigned Mac .app - assuming the builds don't fail :-)
>
> please excuse my ignorance. It seems that the Mac build on Travis went thru. Where can I find the resulting binary?

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/download/continuous-NG/Subsurface-4.7.8-67-g9d57d23c72f2.app.zip <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/download/continuous-NG/Subsurface-4.7.8-67-g9d57d23c72f2.app.zip>

this is unsigned, so may require some prodding to run on a Mac.