Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Apr 18 23:01:32 PDT 2018

LInus,

> On 19. Apr 2018, at 00:54, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> Did this work with the previous release (4.7.8 or whatever)?
>
> I had been hoping that I got the config thing right, but I've never
> used it or tested it (I'm not sure I even have any of the dive
> computers that are supported), so that was purely a "it builds".

I double checked: In 4.7.8, I can connect with BT classic, in your branch I cannot. Also, in the release version I can change the settings in BLE while in your branch I get an „Unsupported operation“ error (BTW, we should show that error on the configure dive computer window not on the main window which is in the background…).

All this on Mac with OSTC Sport.

Best
Robert