call for more testing [was Re: this looks suspiciously easy]

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Wed Apr 18 23:27:14 PDT 2018

Tested an Aqualung i200 on macOS, downloads fine. When I get home in the
morning I can test on a Windows VM as well, to confirm.

As a total aside, when creating a new log, where does the Map initialize?
It seems to have initialized in downtown London, which is the last place I
looked up in google maps, and not at all close to my home or current
location. A bit weird, but also possibly not in Subsurface's control?

- Fede