Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Apr 18 23:39:47 PDT 2018

Hi,

> On 19. Apr 2018, at 08:01, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> I double checked: In 4.7.8, I can connect with BT classic, in your branch I cannot. Also, in the release version I can change the settings in BLE while in your branch I get an „Unsupported operation“ error (BTW, we should show that error on the configure dive computer window not on the main window which is in the background…).
>
> All this on Mac with OSTC Sport.

I finally managed to find a replacement battery for my Suunto Vyper, so I could try this as well (this is serial over USB). Turns out, doesn’t work: Download seems to start, LED on cable flashes but then stops with generic error message immediately. Dive computer config doesn’t even start.

Both works with 478 release.

Best
Robert