Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 19 08:06:15 PDT 2018

I'm sure that's feasible. For us using the Qt QSettings system is a major
convenience as it works on all of our target OSs. I haven't looked into
options to export the QSettings and being able to restore them.

One way to work around this is to start Subsurface with an option to run
it as a different user - as that will create a separate set of settings.

Start subsurface.exe with the --user=test flag (or some other user name)

/D