Any brave dive computer download testers out there?

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:03:42 PDT 2018

I plead ignorance.  I didn't realize that CCR use IrDA.
My point was that I'd be happy to forgo some of the new wiz-bang features
and just have a stable 'old' version of Subsurface if that allows the
developers the freedom to move quicker on developing newer features.  Many
of those new features are targeting Tech divers and so supporting IrDA
makes sense.

As for my own kit, I use a regulator from the 1980's and my dive computer
is from 2006, so I've never been accused of using the latest gear.

...Hartley