iOS build instructions ?

Murillo Bernardes mfbernardes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 04:05:07 PDT 2018

Hi Jan,

Check directory packaging/ios/. Everything for the ios build is there. No secret.

On my current builds with Qt 5.10 I noticed the bundle identifier is set automatically to whatever you have as your company plus the product name. So the part of changing the Info.plist is not needed anymore. It might still be needed with older qmake versions.

Obviously you will need a provisioning profile, but since you’re already developing for iOS you should be familiar with that.

I can’t say for sure about homebrew usage. It just works for me. I guess it helps to make the builds for all platforms look similar. Dirk will probably have a real answer.

Murillo