intruction

Murillo Bernardes mfbernardes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:25:37 PDT 2018

hmm, I patched the measurement system (units), not date format.

Date format would be determined by "iPhone language" and seems to work
properly.

If I use "English" or "English US" I get MM/dd/yyyy.
Using "English UK", "Español" or "Português Brazil" I get dd/MM/yyyy as
expected.

Time format should follow the 24h setting, but looks like it is just
following the default for the language. So this is wrong.

What are you using as "iPhone language"?

Murillo Bernardes