intruction

jani at apache.org jani at apache.org
Sat Apr 21 06:00:16 PDT 2018

> On 21 Apr 2018, at 14:31, Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Jani,
>
> Welcome to subsurface!
>
>> Am 21.04.2018 um 10:30 schrieb jani at apache.org:
>>
>> It shows the date as “4/20/18 8:31 PM” even though my iPad setting say it should be “20/4/18 20:31” and I have not had success in changing the date (I want to add at least some of my old dives manually, to test).
>
> IIRC (being on the phone right now), the date format is a setting that you have to set in the desktop and which is then synced when you sync your log via the cloud (btw this is not iCloud but a subsurface cloud which is built around gut).
I suppose that depends how you have set preferences/general. I have selected cloud storage default file, so it should sync.

I am surprised by the cloud statement, I thought iCloud was used. But it makes sense to use another cloud due to the different platforms.

> Building for iOS is still a bit rough, there are descriptions in the packages iOS folder but you need qt creator and Xcode to work together and like each other. And you need to modify a config file to reflect you Developer key settings.
I am working my way through and making updates to INSTALL, so stay tuned for a pull request.

I have to look closer at the config file, because I avoided adding it to my LibreOffice setup (it is stored in a second file, which are not kept in git, so nobody accidentally commit their developer id).

rgds
Jan I