Many issues.

jani at apache.org jani at apache.org
Sun Apr 22 02:28:17 PDT 2018

Hi

Sorry for adding a bunch of issues, but I have been testing while compiling, and found a number of issues (at least on the Mac version). Once I get settled in, I have the intention of solving some of the issues. It is interesting, some things that does not work on my Mac, works on iOS and visa versa, so I have found myself having subsurface open on my iPad and my Mac.

Having played quite a bit with the 4.7.8 version, I see features lacking (at least for how I would like to use the software), but before adding a feature request, I would like to hear the opinion of others.

We have “Country” and “Location”, but not a possibility to remember the club. I frequently dive in the same location with 3 different clubs/shops and I would like to be able to see the differences e.g. in quality. It is of course to violate “Dive master” to e.g. “iSub/Antonio”, but would it not be nice to have this info as a separate field ?

The dive list is a wonderful thing, but it would be nice to have all fields selectable (e.g. Dive master is not in the select list) and have sub-groupings. E.g. I sort by “Dive Master”, should group when there is a break and add a short summary line. That would enable us to look at how different Dive masters perform ?

And yes I know how this works, “If you have itch, scratch it”, but I wanted to hear opinions first.

rgds
Jan I