Cleaned up and rebased "libdivecomputer-NG" branch

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Apr 24 17:58:03 PDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Linus Torvalds
> NOTE! I have *not* updated the 'libdivecomputer' subproject in the
> subsurface repository to point to that version of libdivecomputer. I
> still build them as separate projects, and particularly when I was
> rebasing, I didn't want to tie them together. I was thinking you'd do
> that.

Oh, and I realized that I should also mention that I didn't apply your
fixes. I (obviously) had no test coverage for them, but they all
looked fine.

So you'll need to cherry pick or rebase your transport patches and the
Android stuff. My rebased branch was the same old contents, just
cleaned up.

I assume that was all obvious, but I though maybe better just make it explicit.

                  Linus