[subsurface-4.7.8-81-gb930c39eade0] issue on displaying GF

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Apr 26 01:37:58 PDT 2018

On 26/04/2018 10:18, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor wrote:
> Please ignore this. It was from the general settings of the
> application...
>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
> <office at adaptcom.ro <mailto:office at adaptcom.ro>> wrote:
>
>     I have this dive opened on the windows version of libdcNG
>     continuous build 4.7.8-81-gb930c39eade0. I see the dive computer
>     setup as GF30/70 but in the dive profile screen it shows GF30/75.
>     Issue of display glitch? Please see attached screenshot.
>
>     What is the "official"  release of the NG that is beeing
>     maintained? Maibe I am using the wrong one?

I suspect here the GF on the left (30/70) is the gradient factor that
the dive computer used. This is a function of the dive computer
settings. The value on the right (30/75) is  the GF that Subsurface has
been set to in the Subsurface Preferences (i.e. the displayed profile GF).
Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf