[subsurface-4.7.8-81-gb930c39eade0] issue on displaying GF

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Thu Apr 26 01:53:38 PDT 2018

 Yes I figured that out , but would pose more sense if there would be no
subsurface setting in this matter. It makes no sense to setup the dive log
to display 30/75 when the dive computer reports it was using 30/70 for that
dive. Even more what if during a dive I change the GF settings on the
computer (which is possible on th eshearwater)??? what will subsurface than
display? it should display a icon in the dive profile just like a cylinder
change. Right?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> On 26/04/2018 10:18, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor wrote:
>
> Please ignore this. It was from the general settings of the application...
>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor <
> office at adaptcom.ro> wrote:
>
>> I have this dive opened on the windows version of libdcNG continuous
>> build 4.7.8-81-gb930c39eade0. I see the dive computer setup as GF30/70 but
>> in the dive profile screen it shows GF30/75. Issue of display glitch?
>> Please see attached screenshot.
>>
>> What is the "official"  release of the NG that is beeing maintained?
>> Maibe I am using the wrong one?
>>
> I suspect here the GF on the left (30/70) is the gradient factor that the
> dive computer used. This is a function of the dive computer settings. The
> value on the right (30/75) is  the GF that Subsurface has been set to in
> the Subsurface Preferences (i.e. the displayed profile GF).
> Kind regards,
> willem
>

> This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer.
> Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/
> 004167.pdf for full details.

Cu stima/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Chirana-Gheorghita Eugeniu-Theodor
Bucharest, Romania

e-mail : office at adaptcom.ro
mobile: 0743 698721