translations, again

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 2 16:27:55 PDT 2018

I realized that we don’t really have translated entries in both the Android Play store (ok, there we have German) and the iOS AppStore.
I still cannot build new binaries for the stores and for iOS I can only submit new descriptions with updated binaries (brilliant), but at least for the Play Store I added a new resource to the ‘website’ resource group on Transifex. I’d appreciate if people would help with translating those.

Overall, I think our new Transifex based translation setup is reasonably functional now. If any of you would like to see another language added and would like to maintain this on Transifex, let me know and I can take care of that. I notice that Polish and Italian also need some love…

Thanks