Cross-compile for RPi

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 08:08:58 PDT 2018

I know it's a rather general question, but how would I go about
cross-compiling Subsurface on a laptop in order to get a binary for a
Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian stretch? And is it possible to generate an
AppImage of Subsurface for this?

It's a rather edge case, but I'm wanting to have a small computer which I
can VNC into or even set up an automatic set of scripts in order to
download dives from 3 dive computers instead of having to get to a
laptop/PC after every set of dives which the dive computers can store.

Benjamin