Contact for HELP!

Dave Norton Davephx at cox.net
Sun Aug 5 13:59:54 PDT 2018

Guys,

I've got V.4.7.6 and have tried to download the new version and it
consistently FAILS!  Windows is blocking it for security issues with the
certificate or something.  I also have NO interest in signing up for GitHub
or whatever that is - all I want to do is download the latest software
version and download dives from my computer!   My current version of the
software has hundreds of dives in it already but . . . the software refuses
to recognize my same Atomic Cobalt 2 that put many of the dives there!  It
also insists on a COM3 connection - the Cobalt ONLY has a USB connection.

Please tell me how I can get the software update AND how to get the software
to recognize my Cobalt again!  Finding your contact information is nearly
impossible on your site - please make it easier!   This is VERY frustrating
. . . .

Dave Norton