QML help sought

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Wed Aug 8 09:47:45 PDT 2018

Hmmm when I look at line 380, it is the “developer” action, I assume you mean something different.

However this sounds like something I get quite often, because I have forgotten to declare the page (a bit later in the same qml file).

Search for AboutPage (line 576) for an example. Remark qml have some weird definition that the first letter needs to be capital.

hope this helps a little bit.
rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad