QML help sought

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Wed Aug 8 10:02:25 PDT 2018

I think you have forgotten to push your local branch to github, I am looking in your account in the subsurface repo in branch reportbug, and cannot see your changes.

There are some tricky naming issues, which might be the issue, once I see your files I hopefully can help,

rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad