QML help sought

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Thu Aug 9 05:06:02 PDT 2018

Hi

things like that happen.

I have looked at the files and I see a couple of problems.

mobile-resources.qrc refer to “reportBugPage.qml” that needs to be “ReportBugPage.qml” (no idea why, but start with lower letters never worked for me).

reportBugPage.qml rename to ReportBugPage.qml (I would leave out Page to make it consistent with the rest).
objectName and id should follow the filename (to avoid confusion)
as noted by Joakim you miss the import statement.

now (nearly) most important
main.qml
line 589 refers to ReportBug, but the file is reportBugPage.qml
same problem in line 349.

I should have a little spare time in 3-4 hours then I will make you a PR.

rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad