QML help sought

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Thu Aug 9 05:22:28 PDT 2018

Hi,

> On 9. Aug 2018, at 14:06, Jan Iversen <jani at apache.org> wrote:
>
> things like that happen.
>
> I have looked at the files and I see a couple of problems.
>
> mobile-resources.qrc refer to “reportBugPage.qml” that needs to be “ReportBugPage.qml” (no idea why, but start with lower letters never worked for me).
>
> reportBugPage.qml rename to ReportBugPage.qml (I would leave out Page to make it consistent with the rest).
> objectName and id should follow the filename (to avoid confusion)
> as noted by Joakim you miss the import statement.
>
> now (nearly) most important
> main.qml
> line 589 refers to ReportBug, but the file is reportBugPage.qml
> same problem in line 349.
>
> I should have a little spare time in 3-4 hours then I will make you a PR.

I indeed made some progress along these lines: Indeed, the file name was critical. Now I have a button but pressing it produces an error message coming form inside kirigami.

If you don’t mind, have a look at the updated branch.

Thanks a lot everybody!

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F