QML help sought

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Thu Aug 9 06:00:23 PDT 2018

Enviado desde mi iPad

> El 9 ago 2018, a las 14:22, Robert Helling <helling at lmu.de> escribió:
>
> Hi,
>
>> On 9. Aug 2018, at 14:06, Jan Iversen <jani at apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> things like that happen.
>>
>> I have looked at the files and I see a couple of problems.
>>
>> mobile-resources.qrc refer to “reportBugPage.qml” that needs to be “ReportBugPage.qml” (no idea why, but start with lower letters never worked for me).
>>
>> reportBugPage.qml rename to ReportBugPage.qml (I would leave out Page to make it consistent with the rest).
>> objectName and id should follow the filename (to avoid confusion)
>> as noted by Joakim you miss the import statement.
>>
>> now (nearly) most important
>> main.qml
>> line 589 refers to ReportBug, but the file is reportBugPage.qml
>> same problem in line 349.
>>
>> I should have a little spare time in 3-4 hours then I will make you a PR.
>
> I indeed made some progress along these lines: Indeed, the file name was critical. Now I have a button but pressing it produces an error message coming form inside kirigami.
>
> If you don’t mind, have a look at the updated branch.
Had a readers look (still away from my computer), try to use parent.returnTopPage() (which is main.qml). rootItem as far as I remember is the kirigami globalDrawer.

but at least you are making progress, I look forward to see this in the product, please do not forget to include the logs (see About.qml).

rgds
jan I