help needed: Android devices and FTDI dive computers

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 9 07:59:03 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 08:14:00AM -0500, Matt Thompson wrote:

> I was able to download from my D4i as well so I'm not sure what's going on
> with the 750.

Well, since I am on a run having you test completely untested code...
here's one that's even more untested...

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.8.1.161-arm.apk

This tries to
a) get your i750TC recognized (not sure if that will help with download)
b) switch to the Download page even if Subsurface-mobile wasn't running
when you plugged in your device

So far I can tell you "it compiles". I might have completely broken things
and nothing might work anymore... but if you happen to have a moment, I'd
appreciate more testing :-)