Troubles with SmartTrak log import

Franck TACHOUERES franck.tachoueres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:45:33 PDT 2018

Hello,
I definitely opted for Subsurface which I find admirable.
Open source project very active and free, independent of computer
manufacturers friendly UI: what more could you ask for!
It was for the compliments you deserve ;-)

I just tried (in version 4.8.1) the import of Scubapro SmartTrak logs.
With the executable program on Windows or the webservice I get the same
result: no output file.
In addition, I did not find a log nor any error message.

I'm attaching my SmartTrak newspaper (aladin prime) if you can help.

Maybe the log is too big (more than 400 dives)?

Thank you for your answers.
Best regards,
Franck TACHOUERES (Bordeaux, France)