serial OSTC dive computers on Android

Matthias Heinrichs matthias at heinrichsweikamp.com
Sun Aug 12 04:11:30 PDT 2018

Hi Dirk,

Am 11.08.2018 um 18:26 schrieb subsurface-request at subsurface-divelog.org:
 > Message: 6
 > Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:32:55 -0700
 > From: Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
 > The one group that I hoped we'd get a few more entries for are the
serial OSTC dive computers.
 > In the past we had quite a few users of those on this mailing list -
if you have one, and an Android
 > phone, I'd love to get the information that Subsurface sees when you
connect it.

I have emailed you two logs for USB based OSTC and Subsurface Mobile
2.1.0(4.8.0.0): OSTC 2N and OSTC cR. Both downloaded just fine.

Regards,
	Matthias

--
heinrichs weikamp gmbh * Adlerstr. 7 * 79098 Freiburg * Germany

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 713558 * Gerichtsstand Freiburg im Breisgau
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Heinrichs