Cloud Site Issue

Bryan Oliver oliverwritescode at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:45:39 PDT 2018

Hey Dirk,

I was attempting to play with the cloud.subsurface-divelog.org site today.
I manually entered a dive into the Mobile app and then processed a Manual
sync. It shows up without issue in the Desktop app, but has yet to show up
on the site. Do I need to run something else to get it to show up there?

Also thought I'd mention, web and web mobile are areas I can do a lot of
work on. So if we have any ideas for improving/adding to the cloud web page
I'd be happy to take on some of those challenges. I didn't see anything in
the github issues (granted I only looked for a brief time) so thought I'd
mention it here.

cheers,
Bryan