Subsurface map after filtering dives

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Aug 16 05:55:26 PDT 2018

Dear Lubomir,

The interaction between the dive list and the map is pretty interesting.
On the map there is an option to highlight, in the dive list, only those
dives shown on the map. This is a great feature.

There is the possibility to do the opposite: When the filter tool is
used to manipulate the dive list, only show the filtered dives on the
map. This would be extremely useful to rapidly answer questions such as
"Where have I dived with a drysuit?" or "Where have I dived with John
Smith as my buddy?". Since this is UI stuff I am wary of it and you are
the most knowledgeable to express an opinion on the issue.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf