Gone for a week

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 16 07:26:21 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I'm heading on family vacation for a week. There will be a couple of days of data acquisition, but since I'm the only one in the family who dives, the rest of the trip I'll spend with them...

Why am I telling you? Because I'm going to try to not be at my computer all that much. Which means it would be nice if some of you could respond to the support email here and especially in the user forum / Google group. And maybe some of the other maintainers could help out with PR reviews and issues on GitHub, etc.

I won't be offline, but I'm hoping to be less online :-)